Hello. Is anyone there? It's Kristy and I am posting my first blog entry. Are you listening world? I'll be back later; I've got to do some laundry. Bye now.
I'm excited too!! I love keeping up with you all via your blogs...maybe I should start one soon on life as an Atlantan. PS - this picture of sammy is my backrop on my computer at work. it makes me smile everytime i see it. Love you!
Yes, Lesley. I think it is your turn. I just told Pat that I had a blog and he said, "Oh. I see. You've gone to the other side." So Lesley, will you cross over too?
12 comments:
Yay, I'm so excited! And I'm the first comment! So, what is for dinner?
I'm excited too!! I love keeping up with you all via your blogs...maybe I should start one soon on life as an Atlantan. PS - this picture of sammy is my backrop on my computer at work. it makes me smile everytime i see it. Love you!
Yayyyyyy!! I am so darn excited!!! How awesome is this!?
This will be great!!
YEAH!!! WOOHOO!! I am so excited that you are blogging!! Hope your laundry is done and you are relaxing now!!
I keep looking at this gorgeous baby and smiling!!!
So did you vote for Obama or Hillary?
Hi Kristy! I am so excited about this! I just love all these blogs. It makes me feel so much more connected to all of you!
Well then Aunt Lesley...when do we get to be connected to you? :0
Thought you were safe from being harassed today, now didn't you!?!?
(insert evil laugh) HaHaHa
Yes, Lesley. I think it is your turn. I just told Pat that I had a blog and he said, "Oh. I see. You've gone to the other side." So Lesley, will you cross over too?
She must.... she must.... she must increase our bloggers!
Sorry, a version of a little chant I used to try.... didn't work.
Lorie, I've tried that chant, too, with no results.
As far as crossing over, I'm considering it. Still a little intimidated, though.
"Gone to the other side"......I love it.....just wonder why you waited so long.....now, who's next?? This is gonna be fun....
Only us seasoned people of a certain age would remember the "chant" and what it is all about.....
luv, paula
Post a Comment