Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baby Birdies

Good news- I just ordered a new camera for myself. Bad news- it's being delivered via Fed Ex. Unfortunately for housewives throughout America, Fed Ex men just drop their load and run. No chit-chat. No front door "foreplay" before the unwrapping of the package. No nothing. Besides ringing one's bell and running and I've never been much for bell ringing and running (or bell ringing and sleeping).

Oh well, at least I'll have a camera to look forward to.


Do you remember this little bird house on my mother's kitchen window?


And these little eggs that Ashley tried to make into cupcake decorations for Kate's first birthday?


Look at these little suckers that managed to hatch before Ashley could exploit their beauty atop a 1-year old's birthday cupcake.



Are you my mother?





Can somebody please turn on the lights?

These sweet little birds manage to walk a fine line between cute and absolutely disgusting (sort of like a husband).

No comments: