I am alive and well. Since I received two phone calls this morning with concerns for my well-being, I thought I better check-in.
We have a few things going on right now that have kept me preoccupied. Good things, in fact, that have been able to maintain my attention more than blogging. First, I have a new camera that I am trying to learn. Some of my free time has been focused on studying/playing. Hopefully I will get the hang of things and be able to post great pictures and make a more interesting blog for you.
Secondly, I am planning a family vacation. My excitement over the vacation has consumed me and, again, my free time is centered on surfing the net and planning our trip. More details to follow.
Also, my email and Internet are "down" on my old dinosaur computer. This further complicates things.
So don't expect replies to your emails until my "techy" can work on my computer. And if he is available to work on my computer in the next five years, I have to clear the children out of the house because I don't have enough sets of ear muffs to keep their precious minds safe from the language they will hear. Just this morning I overheard Patrick say "shit" when his transformer didn't work right! Dammit, I hate it when he does that!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw, I was wondering why you had not replied to my email asking if you had gotten the camera!!!
Next time I get time, I may post some "easy camera lessons" on another blog I own, but haven't ever posted anything!!
Have fun playing, it is so addicting. And I am SO SI
ORRY about the computer. Been there, done that. Actually, doing that with my laptop!!
Post a Comment