My visitor has loaned me an old digital camera to keep everyone abreast of our goings on here. Lo and behold, it has video capabilities. I call this little clip Bouncy Bouncy.
Kristy, I love this clip! I watched it a few times...I can't get enough of those sweet legs! I just want to reach through the screen and SQUEEZE them! Les
I didn't know they still made these things!! I had a bouncer like this with my boys and they loved it!! I will have to find one for the upcoming grandbaby....
Paula, These bouncy-seats are still made but are not recommended by the Pediatrics Association of America. So good luck putting it past your Dr. d-inlaw!
6 comments:
Kristy, I love this clip! I watched it a few times...I can't get enough of those sweet legs! I just want to reach through the screen and SQUEEZE them!
Les
I didn't know they still made these things!! I had a bouncer like this with my boys and they loved it!! I will have to find one for the upcoming grandbaby....
He is such a cutie!! paula
Paula,
These bouncy-seats are still made but are not recommended by the Pediatrics Association of America. So good luck putting it past your Dr. d-inlaw!
Yes and Lesley, I am lucky and I GET to squeeze those wonderful legs for a couple days more. He is yummy ALL over!!
Hey Lorie, I gotta ask you something. Do Greg and I have to have a baby for you to come visit us?????? :)
luv ya, paula
Paula, I have one of these that you guys can have...you will just have to come visit us to get it :)
Post a Comment