I have a little secret. I started another blog that will be exclusively for my recipes. This way, I can keep this blog "private" with family photos and the like and the second blog can "go public" with recipes for the whole world to try. And taste. And then delete.
So from now on you will find more personal stuff on this site (UPS man stories, examples of my bad parenting, photos of my children's snot bubbles).
If it is recipes you enjoy, try out this new blog I've been keeping from you. If it is snot photos you like, stay tuned here! Snot--it's what's for dinner!
Oh and one more thing. At this new blog I have a recipe index so you can look up my past recipes for your conveinence and cooking pleasure. Or not.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay!! Good for you getting it started!!
I will love BOTH sites!
Thanks again for cooking for us and giving us a place to sleep!
Post a Comment