It is nice to finally see a kid appreciate something he has. Patrick got roller blades for his birthday and he really likes them. In fact, we have to force him to take them off inside the house. These ones are cool for mom's too because they are adjustable; they fit shoe sizes 1 to 4, and since Patrick is a size 11 these skates will - cross my fingers - last him his entire life. I highly recommend them to any parents in the market. They are cushiony and comfy yet they strrrrrrrrreach to fit him later. He just wears socks (unlike the Fischer Price ones you wear with tennis shoes). These even look cool which is a top priority for hip 6-year olds. They are made by Schwinn and sold at Target. I think they are called "Shark". They cost $30. There were some roller blades at Target for $15, but since these will be his last set of wheels until he buys his first car, I splurged! Ha!
Do you think he will still appreciate these skates when he is finally a size 4 and entering college?

3 comments:
Look at him go!! What a skater!...uh...I mean hockey player! That is so adorable! Go Buddy Go!!!
I'm impressed with the skate skills too.
I guess he wasn't disappointed in not getting the skating shoes, huh?
He REALLY is kind of impressive skating like that already. That is awesome!!
Post a Comment