Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fifty. That's Five - Oh! Fifty Years Old.

I'm 50. Fifty years old. I like to kiiiiiick and stttttretch and kick! Ladies and gentleman, my name is Sally O'Malley and my caboose may be a little loose, but I can kiiiiiick and sttttttretch and kick. 'Cause I'm 50! Fifty years old!


I put on my red pants 'cause I like to daaaaaance and kiiiiiiiick and sttttttttretch and kick. 'Cause I'm 50. Fifty years old. That's five-oh. Book 'em Dan-o!
This photograph was not staged. It is only coincidence that Kelly resembles Molly Shannon's SNL character Sally O'Malley. Gosh, I miss that skit 'cause I like to shimmy and kick and stretch and kick!
And I know someone who is turning 50 tomorrow...Gus! Happy 50th Birthday, Gus! Do you like to kick and stttttretch and kick? I think of you more as a shimmier than a kicker. You're 50! Fifty years old! That's five -oh! Book 'em Dan-o!

2 comments:

Jess said...

HAHAHA!! That is too funny!!
Happy early birthday Gus!!

ashley said...

Happy Birthday Gus!! Happy five-oh!