I am sure he would prefer I keep him and all his bi'ness out of the mix, but while downloading some photos from his camera this morning I found these pictures and thought they are interesting enough to share. If there are any males who read my blog they may appreciate these pictures more than the lady-folk. Don't get any fresh ideas! It is Pat we are talking about; however, these aren't those kind of pictures!
Along with the men in the blogosphere, Katie S. will like these photos, too. She expressed interest in marrying a handy-man like Pat after seeing him swing an axe at a huge stump in our backyard a few months ago. She ran around to the front porch to find me and suggested that I hurry out back and watch my husband swing the axe. She had, I guess for the first time, realized the importance of having a manly-handy dude as a husband -- and it had nothing at all to do with the chores he could accomplish around the house. If you catch my drift...
So Katie, these pics are for you (and for me) and for the men who take interest in pyrotechnics.
Pat has a new flame.
Although he's been keeping it hot around here for years, he is now a certified prescribed burner. He has always loved prescriptions and enjoys burning things so the natural step was to become a licenced Prescribed Burner.
Maybe burn-out would be a better way to describe him. Above you see his flame thrower. Below is his flame.
It's getting hot in here.

3 comments:
Handy Manny Shmanny, you aint seen nothing till you've seen my man wield an Excel spreadsheet, phew I think I need to go take a shower :)
Or my man when he gives a player a technical foul on the basketball court....hubba, bubba.....
pk :)
Oh Pat you are so hot.
Bruce
Post a Comment