To celebrate Patrick's 6th birthday he had a few friends over to spend the night. Needless to say it turned into a dance competition. Everybody dance now. Dunt. Dunt-dunt-dunt.
Oh my gosh, that is so cute, I LOVE it!! They look like they are in fast forward! It doesn't play with sound though, is it supposed to?
LOVE how Patrick comes jumping in from the side!!No, we couldn't find sound on the camera.
That is hilarious!! I love the dancers!! So adorable!
Thats so cute!!! I miss you all!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so cute, I LOVE it!! They look like they are in fast forward! It doesn't play with sound though, is it supposed to?
LOVE how Patrick comes jumping in from the side!!
No, we couldn't find sound on the camera.
That is hilarious!! I love the dancers!! So adorable!
Thats so cute!!! I miss you all!
Post a Comment