Thursday, February 7, 2008

Big Brother Loves Sister So Much That He Proves Her Right

To My Tormenting Big Brother Greg,
Thanks for calling me while Survivor was on tonight. If you called more than twice I wouldn't know because I turned off my phone. By calling you a "wise-ass" I created an expectation that you felt inclined to stoop to (sorry for the preposition at the end of the sentence). For this I am sorry.
I love you and hope to catch up soon. How does next Thursday night sound?
Kristy

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Shew, I am glad he chose you and not me. Believe it or not, my own little girl called me during the show. But, she was nice about it when I reminded her it was Survivor night and I called her back during a commercial.

I don't like Johnny Fairplay, so I am glad he is gone. It was weird though.