skip to main | skip to sidebar
Your Teeth Stink

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Shout Out to Soccer Fans






Connie, Rodney, Leigh and Clay,
Have fun in Ft.Lauderdale and good luck to the girls! If I could have made these pictures larger I would have, but I'm a novice.
K.



Posted by Kristy at 4:28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Kristy
View my complete profile

read my other blog. it's all about food

  • What's for Dinner At Our House

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (60)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ▼  February (24)
      • Food Confessions
      • Balsamic Glazed Chicken Thighs
      • Pat Is on to Me (& the UPS Man)
      • Ice Skating Escapades
      • Shepherd’s Pie
      • Steak & Portobellos with Sweet Soy Ginger Sauce
      • Happy Valentines 's Day
      • Apple Cranberry Chutney Pork Pinwheels
      • First Toofer
      • The Whole Enchilada
      • I Never Met A Recipe I Didn't Alter
      • Diet Soda Shenanigans
      • Now Showing
      • Stay Tuned for this Week's Menu
      • Big Brother Loves Sister So Much That He Proves He...
      • Paula Deen's Baked Spaghetti
      • Survivor Starts Tonight
      • Shout Out to Soccer Fans
      • Tricks of the Mom Trade
      • Happy Birthday, Mom!
      • The Compromise: Baked Wings, Spinach Artichoke Di...
      • To Fry or Not to Fry?
      • What's for dinner? Browned Beef Carnitas
      • The UPS Man Came
    • ►  January (2)

sitemeter element