Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ice Skating Escapades

We tried ice skating a few months ago. The kids were pressing us hard and we finally gave in. Initially is sounded like a good idea...something to bring the family together...
something to unite us as is demonstrated in this Before picture. See everyone so happy?
Whoa! These skates are dangerous. But with our positive attitudes, we can do anything! Here, let me help you, Sis.

One big, happy family. What's gonna work? Teamwork!

Below is an After picture. Can we go home now?

And again, an After picture. Patrick is trying to smile, but can you see the tear on his right cheek? He still has that lovin' feelin'.


Now it's gone, gone, gone!


Bedtime didn't make things any better. Isn't she a real beauty. She sure make her Mamma proud!

Look Ma, I can blow a bubble.


5 comments:

ashley said...

Man, what talent. I'm certain that snot bubble is of world record proportions.

That is a super cute family photo!

Lorie said...

LOVE this story. Too funny!!

Sara loves snot bubbles, she is very familiar with a cousin of Kelly's and snot bubbles.

Anonymous said...

For some reason that looks like carpet they are skating on. I guess this is the Florida version of ice skating? m

Kristy said...

Yea, we have to make do with smooth carpet. Outdoor carpet works best, but Berber will do in a pinch.

Lorie said...

I also love how she is laughing at herself in the last one. She just can't stay sad/mad!!