Thursday, February 7, 2008

Paula Deen's Baked Spaghetti

Is this illegal? Are the Copywrite Cops going to come knockin' on my door? I hope not, but if they do I will share (but that is not an invitation, so don't think about it). What's for dinner tonight? Paula Deen's Baked Spaghetti is for dinner, that's what!
I want no credit for it, Copywrite Cops, sirs. It is Paula's recipe and not mine. I want everyone to go and buy her cookbook and make her millions of dollars more. Because it is her recipe. Not mine.

Do yourself a favor and make a double batch. Freeze the second half for another night.

3 comments:

Kellys said...

This recipe looks good. I make a real cheesy chicken spaghetti that isn't tomato-y or baked. OK, I am gonna show my ignorance and ask who is The Lady? Where do you buy this seasoning?

pk

Anonymous said...

The Lady is Paula Deen. The house seasoning is salt, pepper and garlic powder. I'll give you the ratios later. baby...on...my...arm

Anonymous said...

Paula, The House Seasoning ratio is as follows:
1 cup table salt (I use kosher)
1/4 cup pepper
1/4 garlic powder

I put mine in an old Lowrey's container and sprinke it all the time. It's great on meat before grilling.