Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stay Tuned for this Week's Menu


I plan on posting my whole week's menu and recipes later, so stay tuned if you need a few easy ideas. If you're not interested in what we are eating these days, just walk away from your computer and don't look back. If you are a "foodie," may I suggest you never return to this blog again? Ever!


And if you like coffee cake disguised as a birthday cake...see you tonight!



6 comments:

Kellys said...

Don't wait too long to post the recipes. Some of us may have to visit the grocery store....

pk

Anonymous said...

ahh! you flatter me. I'm working on it as fast as I can.

Lesley said...

We had the pork carnitas yesterday...and LOVED them! Logan rated them a "9 or 10" on his one to ten scale. He was asking when I could get some more recipes from my "Florida cousin". My kids are very interested in finding out if your kids like the recipes before they sample them. Of course, my answer is always, "Oh, they love this!" Ha-ha!

Kellys said...

Lesley, what type of pork did you use? A loin or a roast?

pk

Lesley said...

Ha-ha..funny you should ask. I was looking through all the packages of pork in the freezer, and thought I had picked out a roast. It turns out, it was a large package of pork steaks. I was a bit concerned, but they turned out really good. I slow-cooked them all day and the meat was just falling off the bones.

Lesley said...

To be more specific...they were pork shoulder steaks.